Monday 16 September 2013

Review: NARS Sheer Matte Foundation

Howdy. I thought I'd do a bit of a review post today. I usually use the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, but felt the need for a change. Recently, I got my hands on some NARS Sheer Matte Foundation and I have to say I quite like it.


(I somehow managed to get the best photo on my bedroom floor)


I have really sensitive skin (acne everywhere, it's so annoying). When I do my foundation routine, I put on the foundation, dab some concealer where necessary and then use a MAC pressed power all over my face. There isn't really much more needed.

The coverage is amazing and lasts all day even without a primer, which is handy if you don't want to use loads and loads of product on your face. It just doesn't slip off of your face like many other foundations do if you don't use a primer (I found this happened with my Laura Mercier foundation). You might need a few powder touch ups during the day if you really want to but that's about it. I don't even bother with that because I don't feel the need to.

The only thing is you have to be really clever when picking out a foundation brush to use. I found that it can be a little hard to apply at times but others it was fine. Maybe that's just me.

Overall, a definite 9.5/10. If your skin breaks out a lot like mine and you want some good coverage that doesn't slip off your face during the duration of the day, then definitely go and pick this up!

Follow me on Twittah if you'd like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment