Saturday 11 May 2013

Fashion: Cara Delevingne

Hello everyone! Before this post I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Catherine and I'm a blogger from the UK. I wanted to have my own little space on the internet where I can just write down whatever I'm up to, things that interest me and anything else that comes to my mind. I'm looking forward to communicating with anyone who reads this blog, and if you have just stumbled across it then I hope you enjoy reading.

Anyway, I thought I would start off with a little bit about style. As most people know, Cara Delevingne is the 'model of the moment', with her goofy faces and bubbly personality, you can't help but find her likable.  And her style is something that the fashion-loving side of me adores.


(Click on the photo to enlarge)

Her style is very grunge-y and consists of a lot of beanie hats and t-shirts. I love how casual her clothes are and basically, I want all of them. I feel like I can relate to her personal fashion sense a lot and she is definitely someone who I would love to go shopping with.

What do you think of Cara's style? Comment below what you think!

Photo credits: brianlichtenberg.tumblr.com, nekounamore.tumblr.com and delevingnenews.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment