Friday 31 May 2013

Tonight Alive

So yesterday, I got to go and see Tonight Alive play a show in Wrexham. I'm just going to get straight to the point and say they were insane. They were so so good. The amount of energy they had was amazing and their overall stage presence was the best. And their set list was perfect. I could go on forever with compliments but I'll just show you guys some photos and videos instead. Click on the images to enlarge them.

Here's a sneaky photo of Whakaio, Tonight Alive's guitarist before the show. It was a little dark...



So the first opening act was Gavin Butler from The Blackout. He did some acoustic songs and he was really funny. He told us to imagine his songs were about dragons and to throw money, Ferraris and mansions at him.






Next up was Transit, who are a band from Boston. They were jumping around a lot and they were really passionate. I got a video of them...


Then Tonight Alive came on. The videos and photos really don't do their performance justice. They were brilliant. It was really difficult to get a good photo, but they looked like they were having so much fun up there! There was also a mosh pit. I was too scared to join in.











Here are some videos that I got of them aswell...




Jenna, the lead singer, then did a song on her own. She was originally going to sing Let It Land but she couldn't remember the chords, so she did Safe & Sound instead and it was amazing!



The final video I got was a song that they haven't officially released yet, but it's going to be on their second studio album, which comes out in September. The song is called 'The Ocean', it's fantastic and it makes me so excited for their second album! 



That's it! Sorry if I've annoyed you with my constant compliments of Tonight Alive and countless exclamation marks but they truly deserve it.

Follow me on Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment